The AmbuCarrier is a wheeled patient transport device designed to rapidly attach to a backboard or the AmbuStretcher for the quick and easy transport of patients. The AmbuCarrier requires a single operator to lift and deploy for transport, and can support up to 350 lbs. (159 kg). The AmbuCarrier can be used for the whole duration of care: from first response, to triage, and even during transport to and while on-board the kit.
Uses: Quick Mass Casualty Transport, Backboard and/or Stretcher-Bound Patients, Speedy Transport.
Includes: Frame, Wheels (does not include backboard or stretcher).
- Lightweight Frame (32 lbs. / 14.5 kg)
- Weight Capacity of 350 lbs. / 159 kg
- Single Operator Deployment / Transport
- Adjustable Height
- Clamp System for Quick Backboard Attachment
- Fits Most Backboards 16” – 20”
- Compactly Folds for Easy Storage
- AmbuRamp, AmbuStretcher & AmbuBus Compatible